Leadership and Business Coaching
I help high performing entrepreneurs, executives and organizations around the world unlock their power, purpose and potential. My work has empowered leaders from some of the biggest organizations in the world; Airbnb, Paypal, Boston Consulting Group and Deutsche Bank to name a few, supporting them to move from a space of stress, lack and limitation to a space of inspiration, alignment and creativity.
My Coaching Philosophy
My coaching philosophy is simple: all change, whether personal, organizational or systemic begins with the individual. When someone is operating optimally, meaning they feel confident, appreciated and valued, then any system they are in naturally performs better. The key is to create an environment that gives this individual the best opportunity to thrive.
My Coaching Process
Creating this environment is where my coaching comes in. I create a space where everyone within the organization feels heard and empowered. My objectives are to find out:
- What is the current situation within the company? Why are you looking to hire a coach?
- What is your company’s culture? What are your values? What is your mission? Why do you do what you do?
- How do the leaders view the current state of affairs? What are their needs, challenges and expectations?
- How do the employees view the current state of affairs? What are their needs, challenges and expectations?
- How can we bridge and/or meet the needs, challenges and expectations of both sides?
Once this is clear then we can begin to move forward on co-creating the most effective and efficient strategy to achieve your company’s goals and objectives. I do not have a prescriptive model of coaching. My coaching is tailor-made to meet the specific needs of the individuals and organizations I work with.
If you’d like to learn more I invite you to send me a message using the form below!
Interested in having a conversation? Fill out the form below to schedule a coaching consultation.